Lake Sara Campground
If you are planning on camping with us for Summer Sundown Music Festival, our friends at the Lake Sara campground have blocked off plenty of space for your tent, RV, or camper. Showers and bathrooms available for all.
The campground is a very short walk from the Festival site – only a couple hundred yards!
For those arriving Thursday or Friday
For those arriving Saturday
For those arriving Sunday
- Free of charge
- 15 years old and younger camp for free.
- No parking by your tent, please. Cars allowed for unload/load only.
- First come, first serve.
- Overflow tent area available (car camping) – $15 per person.
- Power and picnic table at each site. Water spigots scattered throughout.
- Firewood available for purchase, cash only.
- Campfire jams ARE ENCOURAGED throughout the weekend, so be aware there could be some acoustic music played into the night throughout the weekend.
30-amp Full Hook-up:
- $120 for Thursday-Sunday, $10 per person beyond (2) people
30-amp Electric only:
- $90 for Thursday-Sunday, $10 per person beyond (2) people
For more information or reservations, please text (limited phone reception) Zachary Joseph at 217-868-2964.
Camp Lakewood Campground
Just up the road from the festival grounds.
Click here for more info.
For information on hotels in Effingham, visit www.visiteffinghamil.com/stay/lodging.